RESCHEDULING THIS WORKSHOP FOR MAY-- instructor is ill. Sorry for any inconvenience
Workshop led by Brian Eisold
Each Participant in this workshop will each produce their own concise and effective written message advocating a position or concern. This message may be in the form of a letter, or in a testimony that to submit to the Joint Finance Committee. The workshop is a supportive environment, open to people on all ends of the political spectrum.
- FREE. Donations are kindly appreciated. Suggested donation level $5-$15. You can make your donation at the event or in advance HERE.
- RSVP EARLY, there is limited space. (Online donations are not required to secure your spot, but we do ask that you RSVP from this event page).
- omTown Center is located on the 3rd floor at 1841 N Prospect and unfortunately there is no elevator.
- Seating is on the floor. You may want to bring a cushion or lightweight chair to sit on if you are uncomfortable on the floor. (limited # of blankets and bolsters will be available.)
- Bring a pen or pencil. You may also want to bring a writing surface, such as a clipboard.