4 Thursdays beginning Jan 26 - Feb 14, 5:45 - 7 pm
PRE-REGISTRATION by WED 1/25 midnight REQUIRED: Tap "Buy Tickets" below. You'll be taken to our Donation page where you can complete your registration.
SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER TODAY!
This series of 4 sessions is intended to support and challenge those beginning or currently engaged with a spiritual practice to go deeper by reflecting on WHY they practice and how cultivating aligned motivation could provide the rocket fuel they desire for continued depth and breadth of experience.
1. Describe primary components of aligned motivation for spiritual practice according to non-dual spiritual traditions.
2. Describe three common misaligned motivations for spiritual practice
3. Consider personal motivation for spiritual practice.
1. Participate in asana sequence that specifically supports sitting postures needed for sustained spiritual/scriptural/meditative practices.
2. Create a pre-practice ritual to cultivate components of aligned motivation
3. Participate in mudra, mantra, meditation practices that support personal spiritual development from an aligned place.