The Milwaukee Art Museum and omTown Yogis present Yoga @ the Museum. Join us once a month for yoga in Windhover Hall, beneath the wings, at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Featuring a different teacher from a variety of yoga studios & facilities all over Greater Milwaukee, what a magnificent way to experience different perspectives and approaches to the practice. Bring a mat and a friend!
Donation-based, this program supports omTown Yogis and the Milwaukee Art Museum, both local nonprofits you can be proud of getting behind. Pre-registration is recommended to guarantee your spot and make your check-in a breeze. Pre-registration is available online only and via Eventbrite tickets requiring a donation of $15.
2018 DATES mark your calendar!
- Bring a mat and any props you like to use
- This is an all-levels class
- Doors open at 7:45 am, class is 8:15 - 9:30 am
- Arrive early to get a spot, get settled in and relaxed
- Please hang coats & remove shoes in the designated area near reception
- Pre-registering is recommended. Pre-registering makes your check-in a breeze and you are guaranteed preferred space.
- Pre-registered guests can set up in the reserved section indicated by GREEN tape on the floor (closer to the front of class)
- Walk-in guests can set up in the BLUE taped section
- Parking in the underground garage is $5 until 10 am
- The museum is located at 700 N Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee